Friday, December 22, 2017

Merry Christmas from Pollard Studio!



Merry Christmas from Pollard Studio!

Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to all of my clients and friends for another successful year. Business was up this year, and I'm looking forward to see what projects you bring me next year.

Be sure to follow my instagram feed for my art and framing to see what I'm up to during the year. You might even see some of your work on display.

Also check my website to view a gallery of my work as well as links to buy prints and originals.

The store is full of art at the moment. We have all sizes and prices. Small pieces start at $10-15, and would make great gift items.

Finally, if you haven't been in the store lately, my wife has curated a collection of vintage items, collectibles, fine handbags, and more. So come take a look.

I'll be taking some time off during the holidays, so I'll be seeing you after the new year. Have a wonderful holiday and a happy new year!

Best wishes,
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment